My Ultimate Bucket List

Disney minnie ears

I have really been trying to focus on positivity and goals lately, which lets face it isn't always an easy task. After a lot of thought, I have come up with a list of things that I aim to do in my lifetime and I hope you enjoy reading them.

Visit D23
For those of you who don't know, D23 is a Disney expo filled with Disney merch, park updates, news and tons of cool stuff. The last D23 was very recently and was held in California. Jase and I would love to visit one day and be apart of the Disney expo experience.

Visit Disneyland
I have already mentioned this in my travel bucket list but having grown-up on Disney World and Disneyland Paris experiences, this is an absolute must! It goes in hand with D23, so maybe one day we can experience both. I couldn't forgive myself if I never got to experience the original Disney Park that Walt Disney created. 

Sail on a Disney Cruise
I promise this list isn't all Disney (but I am a half of a Disney blog too). Who wouldn't want to experience the Disney magic whilst sailing the sea? Jase and I very nearly booked a cruise for our honeymoon, but a wedding is costly and we knew that we had to go home (Walt Disney World) to celebrate.

Be a dog owner
I'd be a proud one too! I have wanted a dog for my whole life, but we somehow ended up with a cat. Still adorable but he's not one for a walk I'm sure. One day when life allows it I will hopefully be a happy owner to a pooch or two. Dogs are just too darn cute!

Own a house
Work in progress and we aim to be home-owners early next year.

Fly First Class
I am awful on a plane! I don't hate flying but flying hates me.. all I can say is someone pass the sick bag! (Too much info?) I'm hoping to work through this before we go on our honeymoon by trying out hypnotherapy. It would be nice if I can at least enjoy the flight and eat. In 2013 we managed to bag the bubble area of a Virgin flight and it was soo nice. So calm, so spacious and I felt so much better in that sort of environment. It certainly made me curious about first class areas and one day I'm determined to try it out. 

Eat American smores
This might sound stupid but I really want to sit by the fire and make smores in America. It wouldn't be the same doing it in the UK and this girl loves her food!

Write a book
Who knows what I would write about, but I enjoy writing so much! If I didn't.. I wouldn't have a blog. To write a book would just be amazing.

Have a baby
I am one of those people who has always wanted to be be a mum.. in the far future. Not yet, I want a fair few holidays first, but one day I hope to have my own bundle of joy. 

Get married
This one I can happily say is on track. Wedding booked, dress ordered .. I'm almost there.

See Aladdin in the theatre
Jase and I love a musical and we love Disney.. it just makes sense that we need to see this at some point!

Watch Wicked again
Our fave show so far is Wicked. It's just incredible and I am in desperate need to see it again as many times as I possibly can. 

Dye my hair a crazy colour
Not too crazy, but I love seeing people with purple dip-dye or pastels in their hair. One day, probably after the wedding, I'm just going to do it. 

Celebrate Halloween at Disney Parks
Yes I know, back to Disney! I have been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party a couple of times at Walt Disney World and it is just the best thing ever! The parade, the shows.. just everything is so exciting and fun! I must experience Disney Halloween again and would love to experience it at other parks.

Help an animal charity
I much prefer animals to humans and I can't stand seeing animals in a bad way. I would love to one day help an animal charity in some sort of way, perhaps an event etc. I'd just have to make sure that I don't end up coming home with countless pets.  

Eat American Chinese Takeout with my mum
Another foody goal. It may sound silly, but whenever my mum and I watched an American show like The OC for example, we always wanted to eat Chinese food from one of those cool containers. You know, the little white folded boxes? It's just not the same eating from a clear plastic tub.

Pay for my mum and dad to go on holiday
My mum and dad don't always treat themselves and if I had the finances, I would love to pay for them to go enjoy themselves. Just to see their reaction would be pretty cool. 

Visit the Cheesecake Factory
Yes I'm back to food again. Do I even need to explain? I love cheesecake and this needs to happen!

Be a Disneyland Paris Passholder
It's not like it will ever make sense for Jase and I to be Disney World passholders but Disneyland Paris could be a winner. We love it there and after we get married and things have settled.. this is on our to do list for sure.

Watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show on stage
Let's do the time warp again! One of my favourite films. I am so jealous when I see people getting dressed up to go and watch the stage show and at some point I'm just going to tag along. It's astounding.... that I haven't already!

Take my children to Walt Disney World
The funniest thing about this is that when I wrote down my list on paper, I actually put "Take chicken to Walt Disney World". Wouldn't that be sentimental.. me and some popcorn chicken just hanging out, perhaps I will meet up with a wing or two? Joking aside, I don't think my heart could take that feeling of seeing my children experience the parks like I did when I was younger. Disney make the best memories. 

That's my list.. a rather big one, but I think doable. What's on your list?
 
Share:

4 comments

  1. It was such a cute read! It made me so happy for some reason. There are so many things on my bucket list, so I think I'm going to be a copycat and write a similar post, ha. x
    Lauraconteur ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Made me feel motivated whilst I was writing. I look forward to seeing your list! :) x

      Delete
  2. I want to add 'take chicken to Disney World' on my list - but like a real chicken that's alive - I think it would be cool.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

© Thimbles and Spoons | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig