Too Faced Love Light Highlighter Review : Hit or Miss?

Too Faced Love Light Highlighter

Honestly I adore Too Faced products, but what are they doing to me? This highlighter is without  a doubt the most beautifully packaged product I have ever purchased (it also reminds me of a Polly Pocket). Both inside and out, it just looks glorious, but (yes there is a but) I just can't click with the powder.

I was so excited to give this highlighter a go and I have done, but regardless of the make up I use or how many times I apply the highlighter, the powder is just too subtle for me. I'm not saying I wish it was blinding, but I did expect a lot more pigment. Perhaps the subtlety is what appeals to many people and I do you still use the powder for more natural makeup looks. It's just an unexpected result.


Is it worth the £25? In my opinion, no. It's a surprise verdict even for me. Some reviews say otherwise and perhaps I should've tried some of the other shades (I used the shade Blinded By The Light). As I said before, Too Faced are a great brand who make many products that I absolutely adore, this one just happened to be a miss for me.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thimbles and Spoons | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig