4 Blog Posts That Are Well Worth A Read

 

I am forever reading other blogs and love seeing how each blogger has their own individual and unique take on particular subjects. Blogging can be so personal and varies so much in writing styles, that it can be so easy to find a good post that really speaks to you. As I love the idea that bloggers support bloggers, I really wanted to share four of my current favourite reads from some incredibly talented bloggers who you need to check out.

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge VS Ecotools perfecting blender duo by MariaJ
This is one of those posts that grabbed my attention in nano seconds. Just the mention of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (and gosh it is a real miracle to use) and I'm all over it. Curiosity definitely took over and it was a perfect set up of comparisons between the sponges. An honest review that I genuinely took on board and although I won't spoil it for you and say what Maria's final verdict entailed, I will say it was a great read and made me think abit more openly about trying other sponges. As always Maria's post was captured beautifully with her additional product photos and her photography skills alone make me come back to her blog. Go check it out!

The most instagrammable places at Disney World & Universal Orlando by Dizzybrunette3
One word .. Disney, enough said. I love this idea and applaud Corrie for being so creative with this post. Her photos transported me straight back to my favourite magical place and I kinda felt like I was following her around Disney World. Corrie's Instagram is just dreamy so it was great having a little "behind the scenes" if you will. A great post and perfect for anyone planning a Disney holiday (like me!).

Why Rihanna's 'Fenty Beauty' Is Exactly What The Makeup Industry Needs Right Now by London Beauty Queen
Hayley never fails to blow me away with her ever so powerful writing style. Her posts are nothing less than amazing and her titles alone can draw anyone's attention instantly. Back on track to talking about this particular post, I have seen a few posts talking about the hyped Fenty beauty range but this one speaks to me to most. Hayley dives into the very important subject of diversity whilst still not skipping out on any details regarding the new and exciting products. Hayley also totally convinced me that I need to look into this range which I wasn't too fussed about beforehand.

A few ways to get over a having a bad day/week/month by Fromroses
As if by magic after a very stressful couple of days, I came across this little beauty of a post and it was much needed. Reading through all the helpful snippets was a good reminder that my stress was a natural emotion for many people and after awhile I eventually calmed down. I would say this post was almost a therapy session but without sounding so clinical. I hope that's not an insult because it certainly was a positive and interesting read, so if you are having a crappy day, have a read of this little gem.
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this post, looking forward to checking out these posts especially with the London Beauty Queen and From Roses posts.

    Zeynab
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Well worth going to check them out :)

      Delete

© Thimbles and Spoons | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig